- Wine type Brut Millesimato 2016 dosage sugar 3.2 g/l
- Total acidity 7.2 g/l
- Appellation Franciacorta DOCG
- Grapes Chardonnay 100%
- Year 2016
- Annual production 3,000 bottles
- Alcohol 12.5% by vol.
- Allergenic contains sulfites
- Bottle Champagne 850 g dark glass
- Stopper mushroom shaped Franciacorta cork
- Label pale gold satin
- Color deep golden yellow. Lively, soft mousse with a fine and persistent perlage
- Bouquet complex bouquet fine with distinct bread crust notes
- Taste crisp with a refined smoothness supported with acidity
The grapes are transported by conveyor belt to a pneumatic press which crushes them (maximum pressure 1.4 atm/bar), in preparation for the production of the cuvée the following spring – A dose of liqueur de tirage is added (22 g/l of sugar). A high internal pressure is created within the bottle that produces an elegant, fine and persistent perlage – After the dégorgement, the bottle is sealed with a cork, wire capsule and foil and is aged for 3 months before its release.
- Recommended serving temperature 8-10 °C