- Wine type Extra Brut dosage sugar 2.5 g/l
- Total acidity 6.6 g/l
- Appellation Franciacorta DOCG
- Grapes Chardonnay 100%
- Year undeclared
- Annual production 12,000 bottles
- Alcohol 13% by vol.
- Bottle Champagne 850 g dark glass
- Stopper mushroom shaped Franciacorta cork
- Label dark green satin
- allergenic conteins sulfites
- Color deep golden yellow. Lively, soft mousse with a fine and
- Bouquet complex bouquet with distinct bread crust, biscuit and yeasty notes
- Taste crisp with a refined smoothness
The grapes are transported by conveyor belt to a pneumatic press which crushes them (maximum pressure 1.4 atm/bar), in preparation for the production of the cuvée the following spring. A dose of liqueur de tirage is added (22.5 g/l of sugar). A high internal pressure is created within the bottle that produces an elegant, fine and persistent perlage. After the dégorgement, the bottle is sealed with a cork, wire capsule and foil and is aged for 3 months before its release.
- Recommended serving temperature 8-10 °C